What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Maybe I should sleep now...or not.

It is 5:16 am, and again, I can not sleep.
I'm a tiny bit tired, but I can't sleep.
Stupid summer, messing up my sleepy pattern.

just cause I'm super bored, I will write about what I did today.

-woke up at 2ish, by getting yelled at by my dad over the phone.
-biked over to the laundromat, just to have my dad meet me there, even though he told me to go there to fix the machines
-went to McDonald's with Hannah
-stayed at the laundromat for multiple hours.
-watched Degrassi♥
-went to the store and bought ice cream
-chilled
-complained about the hatred of my best friend. :C
-Texted Le Stefan
-ranted about how stupid Stefan is.
-talked to Quinn and Chelsey
-Love Quinn and Chelsey
-drank energy drink at 3 am
-kept texting Stefan
-complained more about Stefan
-Read lines for musical theater
-planned to take a shower but didn't (i will soon)
-still waiting for Stefan to text back o.o;
-wishing someone would come online and talk to me D:

damn..I hate Rhianna. Like, fuck. She's so annoying :/
I hate that thing she does with her lip. fuck.

I actually have no freaking clue, but I THINK I might be hanging out with Stefan tomorrow o.o; errrr today.
I told him I wanted to talk to him, and I'm pretty sure he agreed to such things so, yea. I just don't really know, cause he never gives a straight answer. But whatever.

ohey Katy Perry ♥

i listened to her new album on YouTube, dang it it's good :3
I like her song Firework.
Makes me happy.
And "The One That Got Away"
YAY!

*yawns*

Redgie is fat. Like extremely.

Earlier, when I was texting Stefan, I had to leave my dads cell in the other room, well, just cause LOLL
so I told Sadie to tell me whenever he texted back.
And she did good work.
Cause every time I walked in to see Sadie, there would be an unread text. 8D

I love Chelsey. A lot. She's my wife. And I love her. A lot. I already said that. But I love her. A lot. ♥

AND QUINN'S AWESOME SAUCE
(but he doesn't like talking to me any more)

I really should go take a shower soon.
Hopefully before 6 am.

I hope Stefan texts me back before 7 at least o.o;
cause my dad will flip if he gets a text from Stefan.
He'll be like "Why do I keep getting texts from all these people? It costs so much money, please stop yatta yatta yatta"

I got all mad earlier, all over again, cause it pisses me off that people still can't let things go. I mean, that happened like, two months ago. It's over. I don't care anymore. I got over it, so should everyone else. It isn't even that big a deal, a lot of people lose feelings for someone. So, grow up, and get over it. I don't even get why you're the one who won't let it go, since it has nothing to do with you.


narcyscutewhat


okay i'ma go take shower then collapse in my bed :3

btw i love Lights.
And I'm legit excited for the Hedley concert in October.
I will legit cry if I don't/can't go.
I need to see Lights. :c
And I love Hedley.
And I'm also excited to see These Kids Wear Crowns.
They are actually really good. ♥
BAAAHHH LIGHTS♥



Okaybye.

Narcy's a disease? what? D:
apparently there's a lot of disease or something that start with "narc"
narcoma
narcomancy
narcomania
narcomaniac
narcomaniacal
narcomata
narcomatous

this is entertaining. LOOOOL

why am i doing this?

i must sleep ><
stupid Caroline *hits self*

No comments:

Post a Comment