What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Friday, August 13, 2010

LOOOOOOOOL i love my dad.

So I was sitting here, talking to my dad and Hannah about what I may do on saturday.
And I said "well Hannah told me I have to go with you and her to somewhere"
and he said "Nooooo, it's gonna be like a mother/daughter day!"
*Hannah and I burst into laughter*
Then I say "Dad you just called yourself a girl"
Then he says "I can prove that wrong!"
And I say "I'm kind of scared that you would even say that"
Then he walks over and lifts up his shirt, and i die laughing.
Then Hannah says "No other parent would do that"

Oh goodness. My dad is crazy.

3 comments: