What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Roar.

Good news and bad news
Which one first?
Good?
Well Narcy didn't block me. ^^;
So that's good.

Now for the bad news. I am having the worst day
I stayed up until 7, then woke up at 4:30, half an hour later my dad forces me to go to the laundromat, but guilt tripping me into doing it. I sat there for 5 hours. I didn't even eat anything because my dad promised to save me Chicken Alfredo. I just got home, to Sadie eating my fucking dinner. Thanks dad for not even bothering to put it in the fridge. I'm really hungry. Hi Hannah. Why aren't you going in the hot tub yet? Go. x3 Why are you still here? You just talked to me, you fool. That's not a wand. It's a popsicle stick. You're bubbly. I don't need a cup holder. Stop laughing. This is serious. GOSH! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Thank you. Wow, everyone's probably really confused.
"CAROLINE! COME HERE" "NO"! "COME HERE" "NOOOO"
I'm very upset.
I should go see my dad.

1 comment: