What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Sunday, August 29, 2010

I love random incidents that involve the police. ;D

So I was just chillin at home, and my dad just randomly leaves, and asks if I wanna come with him, and he basically said there's a fight at the lauindromat, so me, still in my pjs, run out the door and jump in the truck. 8D
there was no fight, but some black gangster guy threatening people.
So my dad called the cops and they were there for awhile.
I hate police people. They're so intimidating.
I ended up staying there for another like two hours -.-
Well my sister just made me this huge omlette, mmmmmmm *burps*
it's gone now ^^;
Soon we're going upstairs, so I can help Hannah pack for college. She;s leaving in like six days and she hasn't even started o.o;
I was supposed to hang out with Sammie today, but I'm still all sick-like, so I stayed home almost all day; sorry Sammie D; <3

I's now waiting for Quinny to come online, cause he's cool.
And I love Clara.
and everyone else.

I go help Hannah now
*sneezes*

4 comments:

  1. is everyone sick!
    like holy sooo many people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I LOVE YOU TOOO <3
    Is Hannah excited about college? :3
    I wanna hang out with Sammie too!
    Wheeee! *twirls*

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL guys, there's enough of me for everyone ;D

    ReplyDelete