What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Monday, August 16, 2010

Ohey Quinny.

I love him. I spent all day with him and it was fun. ♥
We found the song "Closure" and it makes me so sad. Like I almost started crying, and he comforted me. :3
Quinn so smart.
"Consequinny" i think that's how you spell it.
quinn wants to be a billionaire.

Stefans song "Orange" is still stuck in my head. grrrrrrrrrr.

I've went to mcdonald's three times in two days. I'ma get so fat.

Quinns singing is sexalicious. His word, not mine.
I finish now.

1 comment:

  1. LOLLL, Mickey D's is good stuff. (y)
    Though I don't really care where we eat as long as there's chicken fingers and a coke/shirley temple.
    Yeah, that's right. I'm predictable. Deal with it! xD

    ReplyDelete