What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Saturday, October 9, 2010

I like food.

I had a good day (:
I went to my grandma's house for thanksgiving dinner.
Mmmmm twas delicious.
My cousins Brieann, Sydney, and Ben were there; I love them. :3
We just sat around talking, we were looking through my yearbook, because I brought it with me.
Ben told me he knew James, I thought that was crazy x3
Well, they do live only like three blocks away from each other.
I just find it funny because James is my age, and Ben is only ten x3
Apparently they went skateboarding together, and Ben was telling me about how pro James is (not like I didn't already know that ;3 ) and was explaining different tricks to me, like the orange peel x3 and apparently James created this one sick trick called the laser something?
We took some hilarious pictures 8D
And at one point I stole Sydney's phone and was texting this guy named Nick, and she told him I was mental. D:
I'm not mental!
I had three slices of pie.
I ate soooo much, holy crap o.o;

None of my videos for my new YouTube channel will go on my computer :/
so I have to try, or just make a new one D:

Oh D: on friday, my mommy got hit my a car D:
she's alright though, she only hurt her arm, but I was so scared D:

And last night...I broke down crying, because my dad said something that scared me...

And apparently I'm dying my hair tomorrow with Sammie? LOL
I'm not doing anything anyway...x3
I guess next time you see me, I'll probably have extreme red hair. :3

Well, I have nothing else to say.
Have a good day. (:

2 comments:

  1. OMG!? Is your mom okay?? I mean, I did read that you wrote she's okay.. But like, holy crap. I'm glad she isn't badly injured. *hugs*

    Also, I'm glad you had a great day! :) <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! my friends got hit by a car once... she hurt her wrist and had to wear a wrist brace for a while, but other than that she was fine.
    i almost got hit by a car the other day actually D:

    that's good that she's okay though.

    ReplyDelete