What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Monday, October 4, 2010

It's a real life cast, yo.

So, since he is The Beast Yo.
And I'm Belle.
Natasha and I decided to give characters to the people who are helping me out, or know what's going on.

Belle and all her magical friends frolic all day in the castle. They are trying to get the Beast (y0) to fall in love with Belle before the last petal falls off of the enchanted rose.

Here is a list of my magical enchanted items of helpfulness:
Mrs. Pots, Chip, Lumière, Wardrobe, Cogsworth.
Now, to mention who is who 8D

Mrs. Pots- Shayla
Because she's just so nice x3

Chip -Clara
She's all happy and cute and stuff c:

Lumière - Elizabeth
He is really chill and French and stuff. so is Elizabeth, minus the French part.

Wardrobe/dresser- Sammie
Cause Wardrobe is pro, and Belle and her are sick friends

Cogsworth - Natasha
Cause they're both OCD and stuff xDD

Ilml.
Hopefully The Beast Yo eventually falls in love before the last petal falls off the enchanted rose. x3
Which clearly is the end of the year.
Cause if nothing happens by then then it never will D:

3 comments:

  1. IVE ALWAYS LOVED CHIP 8D
    AWESOME... SHAYLA IS MY MOM. XD

    *tacklehuggles* The rose petal still has a while before it falls. ^^;

    ReplyDelete