What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Thursday, October 28, 2010

lololol

So I'm writing up Bio's for musical theatre in the library.
So fun...x3

"Hey Stephen! Can you help me read this? I can't read Kyle's writing"
"*reads* he was previously in the lead in the musical uhhh.... Kyle has...potatoes? *looks closer* Kyle reads potatoes"
Oh goodness x3
kyle's writing scares me...now back to writing these...

So :/ earlier, when I walked out of the library at the bell, I was walking back to the auditorium, and of course I see James there, right when I walk through the door, he does this jumpy spinny thing and almost kicked me in the head. That fucker. Then I saw Jacob and Lydia chillin so we talked, then I ran to go find Clara, decided to walk to her locker. On the way, I saw James at his locker (why are their lockers so close to eachother?) And he was looking at me while I walked by, but I didn't even bother saying hi. I'm angry at him, remember that. Then I saw Andrew at his locker, and we had a lovely conversation:

"What's up?"
"Lights, have you ever noticed the Lights are at the side and not in the middle of the hallway?"
"I thought you meant Lights is up, like the singer"
"That's a singer?"
"*hits* she's my wife!"
"Ohh, that's a girl?"
LOL
I love him, he's so funny. x33

And I swear James kept looking over while I was laughing histarically.

I think I only have like three more to write. ;D
I just have to write Stephen gris' now. x3
I can't erad his writing either -.-

Okay, I'm done now, and must head back to the auditorium, alright, talk to y'all later. x3

1 comment:

  1. thankyou so much for writing those bios! 8D
    I did 17 in like twenty minutes, and you did the rest of them. That was awesome. (h5)
    LOL Andrew makes me laugh. :3

    ReplyDelete