What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Monday, October 18, 2010

Just stuff that's on my mind. o.o;

"5508.) I wish you hadn't backstabbed me countless times. You were my best friend, I trusted you dearly. But hey, now you stretch the truth and distort facts. You think you can fool everyone, and you hate me because I'm not a backstabbing hypocritical bitch like you."


Rant #1. I actually hate cheaters. I don't understand why people feel the need to cheat. I've always been there for you, yet you pushed me away. And you only want to see her, yet, she cheated on you, and you could care less about me, even though all I've ever done was be there for you. I don't get it. You barely ever talk to me now, and you waste your time on people that don't matter. And I've always been here, but you haven't noticed.


Rant #2. I pour my heart out to you, explain everything to you, and tell you exactly how I feel about you. And all you can say is thank you? Not even reply with anything else? Just thank you? I understand you don't feel the same, but that doesn't mean you can just leave it at that...


Rant #3. I'm sick of everybody pretending to be my friends. You say you're my friend, and then I find out you actually don't like me, and think all I do is seek attention and complain. Why bother if you just don't like me? We're both clearly wasting each others time. o.o;


Rant #4. My cat is so fat. And he is seriously retarded. D: he drives me crazy. But i love him.


Rant #5. I hate when you tell a guy how you feel about them, and they say they don't feel the same, and then say "any guy would be lucky to have you" really? if any guy would be lucky to have me, why wouldn't you be?


Rant #6. I don't get why people just don't take chances anymore. You just toss that chance away like it's nothing. Well, you know what? you will never get that chance again. So you better take it while it's there. It's not going to hurt anything by taking risks and chances and seeing what could be, instead of letting that moment pass you by and then wonder what could've been. At least try, and see if something will come of it, instead of just not trying at all. Because you'll never know...things could happen when you least expect them to, and if you don't acknowledge them...well, that's just not good, now is it?


And that's basically all that I can think of, for now...
these certain things have been bothering me for a while..


Why don't you want me? Why don't you need me? Why don't you want me, when you know that I want you? Oh, you know I do. You know you never really gave it a chance.♫


Explains *Exactly* how I feel.^
Actually, it more or less explains my current situation.
Since, he won't give me a chance, which kills me.
And he knows how I feel about him, but it still doesn't seem to change anything.


People always say I'm so nice, and cute and any guy would be lucky to have me. Oh, okay. Then how come no guy ever likes me back when I like them? Please explain that to me. :/


Why can't someone give me a chance for once? It's not going to hurt anything if you just give me a chance and see if anything will come of this...


Am I really that easy to just throw away without any hesitation? D;


I always wanted you for myself, so tell that wasn't how your heart felt,
I always wanted you for myself, so tell me, tell me, and make my heart melt. ♫

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. QUINN. How is that even helping anything?
    Ugh. Whatever. --;

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm tired of this shit Clara. I'm sorry but why does Caroline have to bring up something that's over and done with? it's very annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. -.-'
    nothing in this blog had anything to do with you, so maybe you should keep your fucking opinions to yourself. Why would I even care what you thought? It's not true, you're just fucked. o.o;

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like to say, I'm the same with you about people saying I'm cute and any guy would be lucky to have me... but then I'm always left the odd one out and alone :c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also, I'm turning lesbian for you.



    LOL JK you can't turn lesbian.

    ReplyDelete