What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

rtkjcrtkthy

So Aria's really cute, mhm.
He made me feel much better. :3
When he called, he asked what I was up to, and I said "taking leaves out of my hair"
And he's like "why are their leaves in your hair" and I said "because I was Poison Ivy for halloween dance" and he's like "She's such a babe" and I agreed, then he said "Suits you very well" x3
LOL I was trying to take my dress off, but the belt thingy was stuck, so I'm like "Damn, I can't get this dress off"
and he's like "Come here and I'll help you" and I was like "Okay! x3" and he's like "And you can help me take off my clothes" dlrjkcgtjh x3

I'm now just going to write down everything we said in conversation form:

"Ughh, there are so many bobby pins in my hair" -Me
"Ohhh me too!"- Aria
"*laughter*" -Me

"Okay I got the dress off, now I'm shirtless. Dammit where'd my shirt go? D:" -Me
"Oh, if only you were here" -Aria

"You're so cute"- Aria
"Noooooooooo" -Me
"Well I think so"- Aria
"* uncontrollable giggling*" -Me

"My hair is soo poofy right now" -Me
"It's amazing"- Aria
"How do you know?!" -Me
"I just want to rape your hair" -Aria
"Loool what?" -Me
"I want to have sexual relations with your poofy hair" -Aria
"Is that even possible?" -Me
"Yes, in some countries, according to me, right now" -Aria

We then had a huge conversation about James, and that I should just ask him out, but I said "it's really not that simple. I can't do that, trust me" and he's like "And who has been in more relationships? You or me?" I'm just like "shut up x3" I then explained to him what happened between James and I, then Aria told me that he probably just finds it awkward to talk to me now, which is why he may ignore me, he then continued to tell me a story about some girl named Charlotte, and how she likes him, but he finds it too awkward to talk to her, yadda yadda yadda.

Why must Aria be so cute, yet so far away? D:

He then said, basically at the end of the conversation "you do still owe me a strip show, you know?" xD
I know he's kidding about all that stuff, he really is x3
He really stinks though. Ugh. x3

I'm just waiting for him to message me back...oh look he did....xD

...fml all over again. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment