What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

lolololol fml

"So please don't hate me"
I could never hate you, except for when I said I'd throw a pumpkin at your head, but that's a whole different story. LOL

"He has a point, many points actually. So many points that their stabbing me in the heart"

*sigh* :c
trying so hard not to burst out into tears while I type him this message.
Why does his words have to hurt so bad?
shit, I have to hurry, fuck, fml, dfv,jregrjltckrnh

I have to head over to the laundromat, but I'll add more to this post later, cause I have plenty more to say,
so bye.
*hopes to get hit by a car on the way there* D:

I'm at the laundromat now.
I'm not as angry as I was before.
James messaged me back, and all is fine now, everything was said and now we understand eachother better x3 he doesn't hate me, which is good, but he got mad for me asking if he did ^^;
we agreed to be good friends, and he said that next time him and his friends go to the movies, he said I should go and meet his friends, I was kinda like wtf? x3 but then I was like YAY! x33
then he was like "I'll see you at the dance tomorrow :)"
Then I was no longer angry. x3
I talked to Natasha, and ranted, and felt a lot better after x3
I still might throw a pumpkin at his face, wait no, I forgot Natasha and I agreed to throw it at his legs, that way he'd break his legs, and not be able to run away from me, and his face would stay beautiful LOL

So the things I actually wanted to talk about:
Many funny things happened today, so I shall write them here ;D

"Anyone ever had a fried mars bar before?" -Mrs. Dinoi
"No, but I've had a mars bar" -Brittany

"Hey, wanna do me a favour?" -Me
"Sure, what?" -Andrew
"Wanna kill me?" -Me
"Uhm, no, why?" -Andrew
"Because I'm sad D:" -Me
"No, be happy! *pats head*" -Andrew
"Ahh don't hurt me!" -Me
"Don't hurt me? You go from suicidal, to 'don't hurt me'?" -Andrew

There were more, but I don't have my notebook, that I wrote them in, and I don't remember D: so I guess I'll just post the rest later. x3

I'm watching The Rocky Horrow Glee Show. :3
LOLOL Artie looks so cute x33 omfg

D'aww there's a little boy in here who keeps coming in the office, smiling, then running away, damn adorable. xD
LOL he just growled at me D:
And he just meowed
HE JUST POKED MEEE
Oh my goodness, this child is so freakin cute.
"Look over there there's a cow! *runs away*
and now he's getting on my nerves o.o;

Mmmmmmmmmm John Stamos ;3
Omfg this is so good. 8D

I'm actually so excited for the dance tomorrow,
actually, about the whole day. :3
After choir, I'm gonig straight to Natasha's house to get ready for the dance, and we're going to go together, damn, it's gonna be soooo good.
I'm legitimately so excited.
Hopefully nothing bad happens tomorrow. Or I'll just want to die. :c

LOL "give me some chocolate or I will cut you" lawlotronomatic x33

And I want to go home now. :c
But I have to stay here for like, another hour. D:
OMFG kirt *gasms* o.o;
AHHHH ARTIE!
FUCK OMFG I"M DYING
SOOOOOO GOOOOODDDD

I just cut my lip, shit, i'm bleeding now. :C
fucking fantastic

I'll end this now, and tend to my wounded lip.

Goodbye all. x3

1 comment: