What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Saturday, October 23, 2010

fbkjtuhkyukly

Do you remember when we first met? I sure do. It was some time inn early September. You were lazy about it, you made me wait around. I was so crazy about you, I didn't mind. Guess that I was afraid that if you rode away, you might not roll back my direction real soon. Well I was crazy about you then and now...♫


A lot has happened lately, but I forget half of it, or just don't want to type it out.


1. "Imagine if I did other peoples laundry"
Oh yeah, being kind is such a bad thing these days, mom. o.o;
I don't mind doing my own laundry, but when my mom does everyone elses but mine, just because she doesn't want to. Yeah, that pisses me off. 


2. Musical Theatre has been sucking so much lately. It's not even close to fun. I know it's supposed to be more work, then fun, but people have been taking it way too seriously lately. And not even the teacher has been. Just two students who took over the class. It's ridiculous.


3. I really want a phone. I've been waiting like, a year? My dad took my phone away and is using it as his own. And he keeps telling me to be patient for a phone. Seriously? I've been waiting this whole time. I've changed my ways, I'm doing better in school, and you still don't think I deserve it?


4. My stupid sister lost my ipod. Now I have to wait to get another one. I always have to wait. Yet, my sisters get whatever they want, whenever they want. It's not fair. And I still haven't gotten my birthday present from my parents. I'm not too sure if I'll be even getting it now. Yet, my sisters always get theirs early. Why do people always forget about me? Why does what I want always come last to everything?


5. According to many people, I now look and smell like a pumpkin. o.o;


6. I really just want you to notice me and my feelings, and not push us aside, like you've been doing. I have fallen so hard for you, and I know you don't feel the same, but it would be nice if you acknowledged my feelings for a change. Even though I have to be, I don't want to be just your friend. I want to be so much more than that. But I guess there's nothing I can do to change that now.


7. "If you want something you've never had, then you must do something you've never done."


8. You definitely are worth my time, maybe even more, I hope you realize that soon.


9. I miss having a cell phone. I really do. I've been using my dad's to talk to you, and it makes me rather happy. I genuinely miss it. Falling asleep while texting you; I didn't think I would miss that so much. It's nice. ♥


10. There are twenty five more days until the Lights concert! I have never been more excited in my life. :3


11. I feel like a complete failure. Having to stand there, while everyone talks about college and the university's they want to go to, while I have to deal with the fact I ruined everything for myself. I feel so stupid, and like such a complete failure. Why did I have to fail everything, now I'm so behind in credits and won't be graduating this year. So great...and it'll take forever until I even have the chance to get into college. 


12. My life is starting to seem pointless again. But there's something in me that won't let me give up anymore.


13. It really bugs me that some people don't bother to read the lyrics I post. Those are the words I could never say myself. They mean so much...


14. I have to go get ready to go to Alisha's now.


15. I want to hang out with James tomorrow. He told me he's planning on doing homework tomorrow. Do you think that if I asked him, he would go on a walk with me, and just talk? :3


16. I love you. ♥

3 comments:

  1. I like you a lot.

    JW, is Alisha coming to the concert too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just wondering cause she asked if she could come on your fb a while ago...
    (I'm a creeper, I apologize D:)

    ReplyDelete