What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fun day. (y)

So I had a pretty good day.
I saw him seven times x3 not like I was counting though.

The funniest thing ever was after school. Oh my goodness, I couldn't stop laughing x3
So, after Musical Theatre I was waiting outside for Clara, and then He came out of class and was like "Hey Clara, hey Caroline" then we all started chating 8D
We were walking over to the stairs, talking about random stuff, he asked about the laundromat or something, and yeah, he always asks about the laundromat when I see him x3 he's like "so how's the laundromat" it's funny...anyway...moving on.

So some random guy comes over and starts talking to him, then he's like "okay see you guys later" then we walk up the stairs to Clara's locker.
We wait there for a bit, talk to Andrew, then walked towards the stairs that we came up.
We saw him again coming up the stairs and he's like "hey again guys"
and instead of walking down the stairs after that, we decide to go the opposite way of him.
Then somehow, we end up turning around, towards Clara's locker again, cause she needed to go to the bathroom. Then while walking we were walking, we were talking about how confused he'd be, and creepy he  may think we are.
Clara said something funny, and I started laughing so hard. And he looks at us like we're insane and he's like
"i thought you guys went downstairs, i'm so confused now" i just walked away laughing, i couldn't stop laughing for the next ten minutes. I was on the floor laughing in the bathroom, everything was just so funny.
Then we found Erin and Shayla, and while walking to the auditorium, well, when we opened the auditorium he was there, and he said hi to me. And Shayla couldn't stop laughing cause apparently he looked really happy when he saw me? Looool idk.

Choir was crazy, I was so hyper, omg.
Spencer hit me in the head twice today.
It hurt. :c

When I got home, I messaged The Beast Yo, asking him if he was going to the coffee house; he is :3
and if he wanted to hang out anytime soon. And we decided to hang out tomorrow after school, because i told him i was going to stay after school and help out with Clara for the coffee house. And I asked if he wanted to hang out with us, and he said "I'm down, I'll talk to you tomorrow :D"
So, yeah. :3

I took a nap earlier. It was nice. I woke up at 7:30, thinking I had to go to school O.o;
I'm on the phone with Natasha now. And eating ice cream. :3
We're talking about tattoos. 8D
Natasha- "I want to get a tattoo. Something meaningful"
Me -"my name"
So we're getting matching tattoos now. :3

"and when you're in my ear, I can hear the world so clear"
she's singing about her earring.

Dear readers, Natasha really needs your help.
She would really like to know if anyone knows the song or lyrics to the song that Timon and Pumba sing to distract the hyena's. he's wearing a hula skirt, if that helps.

"what is that? Zombies?" -Natasha
"The microwave o.o;" -Me
I lover her x33

"The circleee oofff lifeeeeee. What would happen if rafiki (sp?) dropped Simba? The movie would over!"
LOLOLOLOLOLOL so funny omfg x3

Okay, bye :3

2 comments: