What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Sunday, October 24, 2010

krjfrctt waahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh D':

Why must everyone hate me? D:
This was such a crumby weekend.
Except for yesterday.
But still.
No one will talk to me.
Aria basically just admitted he hates me o.o;
I don't get him, he makes no sense.
And James like, died or something...he won't reply to my text messages anymore, and he hasn't been on msn, he either died, or just completely hates me now.
Wtf, I just don't get it.
*cries forever*
And Redgie won't come back inside.
fmlfmlfmlfml
Why must my life suck so bad right now?

"Why don't you want to talk to me?..."
"Because I'm busy lol"
You're watching freaking Aladdin! >:C

1 comment:

  1. James is sick, remember? He's prolly just sleeping or something.

    ReplyDelete