What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

100? I think so.

So what if I came clean
And told you all you mean to me
So what if I meant every word I said
Baby don't let it go to your head
So what if I write your name
Cause you're always on my brain
In a heart, I paint it crimson red
Baby don't let it go to your head.

I'm pretty sure this is my 100 post ^-^
I feel like I accomplished something amazing in my life.
Mostly cause I have like almost 40 posts this month.
Now that's an accomplishment.

I have like nothing to do today, I was gonna hang with Quinn, but I guess not :/
Now I have to clean the kitchen, and I'm just listening to music.
I just downloaded over 5o songs. Woot.

Anyone wanna do stuff the next few days? D:
I have no plans, whatsoever. *dies*
I asked Narcy if he wanted to hangout on Wednesday, but I don't even know if that's happening.

I have a problem. I worry way too much.
I keep thinking Narcy hates me, but he says otherwise.
I just worry too much, especially when people don't talk to me, I think they hate me.
And I over-analyze everything. It's kind of horrible, really.
But it's not my fault, if people don't explain things to me, I'm left thinking whatever I want. Like if someone doesn't talk to me and they don't tell me why they're acting the way they do, I'm left thinking they hate me. That's just the way my brain works.
That happens with half the people I know, so I somehow think everyone I know hates me. It's a great way to live. :/

I'm really excited for the weekend, but also worried about one thing. What if he forgets? T_T
Ugh, I need to stop thinking of all the bad things that could go wrong this weekend, because, really, it's making me sick to my stomach. Thinking about him not showing up just makes me want to cry/be sick.
I really hope nothing goes wrong though, because this is the only thing I'm really looking forward to.

Ohgod, I am so hungry, I haven't really eaten much lately, because, honestly, there is no food in my house, and I'm being serious. We never have food. Ever. T_T

Ohey sir, have some lyrics that be dedicated to joo;
What keeps the pressure building?
What takes your breath away?
What do I have to do to make you want to fall in love with me?
Fall in love with me
I want you to notice, what you've been missing
I want you to feel that, feel that deeper side of you. ♥

Wow, so I just realized I won't be able to go to Ottawa now...:/
fuccckkkk.
For various reasons^
That makes me wanna cry.


You definitely have my heart at the moment...♥

6 comments:

  1. aweh, careee :( *hugs* <3
    i get what you mean about worrying and thinking people hate you though... i feel like that too. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. 99 posts. Almost there, hun! :3

    Holy crap 40 posts. I don't think I've ever had 40 posts in a month. LOOL. D:
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. But ze dashboard says I has 100 >:C
    I'm hanging out with Stefan this weekend, well, I'm supposed to be.

    ReplyDelete