What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Grrrrr.

So I would like to thank a certain three people for effing ruining my day. Thanks a bunch.
Cause I definitely haven't been in such a horrible mood lately, and it really needed to be worse.

1. I did nothing to you. You say I did. But I did not. So fucking talk to me. Cause the fact you're not fucking talking to me for no reason is fucking pissing me off. >.<

2. I hate you now. So shutup. You think I care if you don't want to talk to me anymore? Well I don't. I'm sick of you now, and all this stuff you've started.

3. Gosh, why do you have to always assume stuff about me? T_T


I'm done. With life.

3 comments:

  1. 1. is about Stefan number 2. is about Gillis
    who the hell is number 3 about

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Hugs* I wish I could bike over right now and give you a real one. :(
    xx

    ReplyDelete