What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Friday, July 30, 2010

fml.

I just went for a two hour walk to the park. At 12 am. It was fun.
I walked around the park at least 12 times, and then layed in the grass and stared up at the stars. I had my sisters phone with me, and was texting Narcy the whole time. I like talking to him. I miss him.
I just about walked into a tree while texting him, and I told him it was his fault, because he distracted me.
I went for this walk to clear my mind.
It didn't really work.
I just realized something.
But it's not that important.
So, maybe I'll keep this secret.

I was sitting on the jungle gym just listening to music. When my sister called, started yelling at me. So at 1:30 I went home.
She just yelled at me saying:
"You have a lot of problems, you know that Caroline. No wonder mom and dad don't support you, you just don't care about anything"

I go to bed now.
Try not to cry myself to sleep again. :/

1 comment:

  1. D: I can't wait to see you to hug you. And then maybe we can actually talk. ><

    ReplyDelete