What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Dear Chelsey and Quinn.

I hate you guys LOL
<34333 no you dont u love us 8D
...no i don't


YOU FUCK you know you love me and my bulging... muscles 8D

shut up Quinn.

:)

bye






Starting here;

So I was sleeping, then Sadie starting barking immensely and wouldn't stop. So my mom told me to go see who was at the door, but I was like "But mom! I'm not wearing pants D:" she still made me go, and said "are you expecting anyone?" and I said "Yea....dangit." then I put pants on, go downstairs, super tired, see Chelsey at my door, and she started laughing at me. D:
Gosh!
Now we're here, and Chelsey and Quinn keep giggling behind me. :/

Quinn: "Why are you touching my head?"
Chelsey: "That was so hard"

WTF xD

Quinns a douche bag, reactivated my Facebook while i was upstairs T_T
Kay bye.

5 comments:

  1. I love you guys so much <3

    Care... At least you had underwear on!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quinn: "Why are you touching my head?"
    Chelsey: "That was so hard"

    i actually laughed out loud.
    no joke. :P

    ReplyDelete