What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Friday, July 9, 2010

Woah, that was creepy...

So I was laying in bed about two minutes ago, about to take a nap, and with the song Stephen by Kesha STILL stuck in my head.
I was singing it and this happened.
"Stephen, why won't you call me, I'm sitting here waiting, why won't you call-" (8) *phone rings*
Me: O.o;
It was just my sister, but you know..twas still very odd..xD

That's all I have to say.

3 comments:

  1. 'Hey Stephen, I've been holding back this feeling
    So I got some things to say to you
    I've seen it all, so I thought
    But I never seen nobody shine the way you do'♪

    whats with all these stephen songs?! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking the same thing, Alisha. xD
    When I was dating Stephen Gris, that song always played in my mind. :P
    xx

    ReplyDelete