What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Monday, July 26, 2010

:/

all the things I swore I saw in you
I never saw them coming true
maybe I just need to see your face
here we go again, again
I always seem to let you in
and it's my fault 'cuz I'm the kind of girl who stays. (8)

I hate the laundromat.

Today was a weird day, spent it with Sammie, then Eric came over, we went for a bike ride.
My mom is now extremely angry with me.
We visited Natasha.
Then ended up staying at the laundromat.
I'm still here btw, I'm about to leave. :/
I'm kind of in a bleh ish kinda mood...
I'm attempting to make plans with Narcy to hang out..it's not working.

kay bye.
holy shit there's a scary bug thing in here. *dies*

4 comments: