What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hannah and my plan.

So my sister and I came up with a brilliant plan while cleaning out the hottub.
We decided we don't even need a hot tub and a pool would be much better, so we're gonna sell everything in out backyard that our mom wouldn't notice is gone. We'll sell our bikes and the shed, and everything inside the shed, get a smaller shed and maybe some scooters. We'll sell a peice of our land. Sell half the stuff we own. Get a peice of Lights' hair and sell it on Ebay.
This plan is brilliant, we could definitely get enough money for a pool.

While sitting in the living room talking about this, Hannah hit me with a box of some sort, and my arm hurt really bad,
Then she said "you only need one, which is why you were born with two."
Then I said "yea, like your kidney's. WE CAN SELL OUR KIDNEY'S!"
"Yea! We'd get a lot of money for that!"

our plan will work. Holy crap, so excited.
I'll be lack of half of my belongings, and a kidney, but it'll be worth it.
xD

1 comment: