What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Saturday, July 17, 2010

With a little poison they can burn this whole place down, to the ground again...



It's one way to afford a horizon and not to mention, It's one way to say we're abandoned, and we don't belong here at all, And romance just is...
Slow it all down, the damage is done,Play the music loud, don't make a sound, Lets raise a toast to the sad story, in a dirty cup, in a dirty cup, You made it, you made it hurt so bad, You made it hurt, so bad


Lights ♥
I want her new acoustic album. :3

I love Quinn and Chelsey.
Sammie's BBQ was loads of fun.

Now i'm on the phone with Quinn, and i can't stop crying.
Everything has been angering me today, and everyone.
like a certain five people.

And right now, there are three things making me feel better;
Quinn, Lights, and him (indirectly)

Seriously, Quinn is the bestest friend i've ever had,
because unlike the stupid people who made me believe they were my best friends, he cares, and actually listens to me.

Fall back down- Covered by Lights;

I'm very lucky to have my crew They stood by me when he flew. I've been knocked out, beat down, black and blue She's not the one coming back for you, She's not the one coming back for you. If I fall back down, you're gonna help me back up again. If I fall back down, you're gonna be my friend. ♥
(secretly to Quinn. :3)

1 comment: