What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Thursday, July 22, 2010

I hate summer school.

My stomach is making the rumbly's, that only hands can satisfy.
I'm being serious, I'm so hungry. T_T
Like, I'm dying.
Again.
Like yesterday, my head hurt so bad I felt like I was gonna die,
and no one cared.
Out of Chelsey, Scott, Quinn, Clara and Stefan, none of them cared. D:
Well, maybe except Clara. ;3
She offered her body to me. ♥

So I'm writing a research report on Joseph Bombardier.
Gosh darn it, I wanted to do it on Hitler. T_T
I love Hitler.
I actually love what he did. o.o;
Not saying killing 3489495945 people was a good thing, but he wanted to change the world the way he wanted it, so he did it. What was it? He became president or something, then got rid of the other parties or something like that. So he could run himself and do everything his way.
If I could, I'd do what Hitler did.
Minus the killing people part.
Putting them in camps.
And again, killing alot of people.
Just the taking over the world, trying to change it to become the way I want it to be. Sounds like a plan. (y)
And he had an amazing mustache.
That's an extreme plus.

I got to level four on De Blob.

I realized that the person who invented the stapler is seriously a genius.
I mean, inventing something that attaches two or more peices of paper together with a tiny peice of metal. How did they do it?!
GENIUS!

I have to get off the library computer now. :c

goodday to you all. :3

Ps; ♥ ;D

Edit: Just so she remains my most tagged, and just cause I didn't mention her;
Lights. ♥

5 comments:

  1. Your tags made me lol, jus' sayin'.

    "Sex, staplers, ... llama's with hats"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loool
    The first line is from Llama's with hats. ;P
    I believe this is one of my best posts yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. loool not president, dictator :p and I definately did care >=(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely agree that this is your best post ever. From the way you opened it (LLAMAS WITH HATS <3) to the way you ended it (Lights xD)... ALSO I OFFERED YOU MY BODY FOR SEX YAY ♥
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loool I read something about a president. xD
    But seriously, Hitler♥

    ReplyDelete