What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Sunday, July 18, 2010

What has come over me? I'm about to lose my mind.



I never really ever know what to say, when all of my emotions get in the way. I'm just trying to get us on the same page. I always get it better right afterward, when all the wrong impressions are said and heard. How come I can never get the right words, I need to convey. Wish I could explaint the things that I have to work out.

I just kinda need to stop everything and think about who I am, cause everything that I am needs to be changed right about now.
I'm a horrible friend,
and I'm living in a world where I believe everyone hates me, and everything is horrible. And this is what needs to change. Because the past two days I've been messing everything up, and crying about it. I just have a lot of thinking to do.
I also have to think about who now deserves being in my life, cause as of now, people are making everying so difficult. And they are just being mean, stupid, and mean.

I am now listening to Lights album "The Listening" over and over again.
Makes me think of him o.o;
But it just happens.


I'm looking at you looking at me, what can I do but say sorry. It's a little late but you know I just want you to be happy, what I got to say to make you let me get away with it this time, I know you're upset and that you're happy just to sit and hate me, but I'll make a bet that you'll be better to forget about me, Even better yet I'll let a little light melt the ice, ice baby.
Ice-Lights. ♥


And this also needs to be said;

We had a rocket, that fell out of orbit. We couldn't stop it, we couldn't control it. We were in a good course, it was a good flight, but I felt the heart force, holding me too tight. We are rockets, in the sky. We are planets, passing by. Up up and away. Forget me, go your own way.
Up up and away- Lights. ♥

I seriously love her. *expldoes*




Istillmisshim.:C

1 comment:

  1. I love Ice <3
    I hope your thinking pays off... And I hope I'm still going to be in your life D: *hugs*
    xx

    ReplyDelete