What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Just something I want to get off my chest, don't bother reading this, it's a waste of your time.

I just want to talk to you...
That's it.
And the fact you won't talk to me,
completely leaves my mind utterly confused.
Because it's not like I did anything.
I just want to be your friend.
Why can't you just understand that?...
I want, more than anything, for things between us to go back to the way the were.
Not only to the way we actually talked.
But the way you tell me one thing, and everyone else says the complete opposite.
I just want to talk to you, without having to worry about annoying you.
I want us to be friends.
Please?


Here we go again, I kind of want us to be more than friends.
Woah oh, what are you waiting for, take a bit of my heart tonight. ♫
(LOL I just love this song. xD)

2 comments: