What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Friday, July 2, 2010

Not even going to lie..

I've been getting annoyed by people telling me:
"You shouldn't say/shouldn't of said that, people will get mad"


I honestly don't care at all anymore. Can I please just say whatever I freaking want without having to worry about every other persons feelings or what they'll say.

I don't care if he knows this, or gets mad. If I want to say it I will. No one controls what I can do or not. If he, or anyone gets mad, annoyed, or anything from the things I say, that's their problem. So roar.
I hate feeling controlled. If i want to complain on my blog that a certain someone isn't talking to me, I will, and expect no one to say I can't. Because contrary to what everyone thinks, I don't like him, I just worry when people, when anyone, doesn't talk to me. So there.



That was a wonderful rant of the day.
Now I must go call Clara and get ready for later.
My goal for July and the months after, is to start tagging my posts.

OHHH I wan to tell you about my dream last night;
So it was Clara and I, and we were walking around aimlessly, and we were in this store or something, and on our way out we spotted Narcy, Stefan, and Eric just standing there waiting for us. And Narcy had a megaphone. Which was awesome. And Eric attempted multiple times to steal the megaphone away from Narcy, which wasn't too nice :c
And I don't know exactly why Stefan was there, he didn't really do much, not saying his presence was unnecessary, he was just kinda being random and making us laugh and stuff. ;P

I'm not trying to tell you,
But i want to
I'm scared of what you'll say,
So I've been hiding what I'm feeling
But I'm tired of holding this inside of my head.
I've been spending all my time just thinking about you
I don't know what to do
I think I'm falling for you
I've been waiting all my life
and now i found you
I don't know what to do,
I think I'm falling for you,
falling for you. (8)
I love this song ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment