What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Friday, July 23, 2010

Sheep.

каикоωѕкı. says:
I am angry.
\\♥Quinntino♥// says:
me too
but dont worry about it
каикоωѕкı. says:
too effing late
i'm gonna go on a murderous rampage.
\\♥Quinntino♥// says:
NO
wait
:c
*grabs pitchfork*
lets go
>8D
каикоωѕкı. says:
LOOOOOL ILOVEYOU
\\♥Quinntino♥// says:
lmao x3.

Yay. :3 <3


Wow. I am so angry.
Why are people so effing stupid?
Like, I can't even believe it. ><

Omfg I can't stop crying.
Holy crap, I can't take this anymore.

Screw it, I don't care if *you* think I'm "starting drama" let me frecking talk about what I want.

You are so stupid. You think you're such a good friend, but you keep starting all of this stuff. You may not be starting it per say, but you keep it going, you don't let it go, you dwell in the stupid stuffs. Ugh.
And I honestly don't care that this is public, I can say whatever I want. If you have a problem with it, then complain about it to somebody else.
I know that sounds horrible, but I'm so sick of this.

I also cannot stop crying, because I miss Clara so much.
it's actually like, once she got onto that plane to leave me, she took a piece of my heart with her, now I'm incomplete until the day she comes back to me. D:

And just everything else is piling up again. The drama was gone for one moment.
But it somehow never fucking leaves me.
I want it to end. Now.

Why are all my friends so stupid? that really isn't meant to be taken offensively. Just, no matter what, my group of friends always has some sort of drama going on. People need to stop making such big deals of everything. I'm so pissed.

Whatever, I'm making changes to my friends list. Some people just don't belong there anymore. All they do is make me mad.

2 comments: