What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Monday, July 26, 2010

Maybe I was meant to be left behind.

Today is not a good day. I really don't feel like blogging about it, being the reason is extremely pathetic. But, it makes me want to die.
And because of this reason, I told Sammie to come to my house instead of meet me at school, because, of this reason, I won't be there. T_T
Yea, I'm pretty much giving it away, I know. Oh well.
I'm really in a horrible mood right now.
It all started yesterday, while talking to Quinn on the telephone.
I don't know what happened, something just hit me, a giant brick of sadness..
It may be about the thing that's supposed to happen next weekend,
or something else.
But right now, I just want to cry.
I just feel so alone.
Even though Sammie's coming over. (♥)
Is it stupid to still worry about those two people and the fact their not talking to me? Cause I can't help it.
I really just want to see them. :$
*cries*

Okay, okay, now I'm listening to Lights. Everything should be fine now. ♥

I'll be okay if you will sing the last thing on your mind, the last word on your breath, I'll be the one to keep you, one disaster less. ♫

I realized that whenever I talk, I always tell extremely stupid, pointless and boring stories. They seem relevant at the time, but after I tell them, I'm just like, "why the hell did I just say that?"...

I'll just listen to my new favourite song and everything will be alright. 8D
Animal- Neon Trees.

Hush hush the world is quiet
Hush hush we both can't fight it.
It's us that made this mess
Why can;t you understand?
Woah I won't sleep tonight. ♥

1 comment:

  1. I'ma go check out Animal - Neon Trees. (Y)

    And stories are never pointless and stupid! I love hearing you tell me about them. I wish I was there now so we could actually talk, because - I told you how I feel about us atm. Dumb msn. D:

    I love you. <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete