What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I am bored.


YAY!

So I am very bored right now,
and extremely hungry.

I will share some news with y'all;
I now have 35 followers on twitter.
I feel proud.

On Team Lights, I am number four on her "intergalactic superheroes"
And I feel even more proud.
My impact is at 1168.
Which is pretty high. ^-^
once more missions are added, it'll be higher. ;DD
I also recruited Sammie onto Team Lights! 8D

So I'm waiting patiently for the weekend; when I actually have plans.
Like, I'm so bored T_T I have nothing to do.
Since, you know, Narcy is being mean, and won't answer me back about hanging out D:

I think I may make some waffles.

1 comment: