What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Saturday, July 17, 2010

I'm not yours, and you're not mine, but we can sit and pass the time. ♥


I can wait a thousand hours, stay the same in sun and showers, pick apart a hundred flowers, just to be quiet. Tell me when you feel ready, I'm the one, there's not too many, hold my hand to keep me steady, just to be quiet with youuuu.♥


There's not really a point to this blog. I just really wanted to post those Lights lyrics. o.o;
Because I love her and all. ANd she's not fake, kaythnx.

So I'm just sitting here, supposed to be taking a shower and getting ready for Quinn's arrival. But I'm lazy.
We's going to Sammie's BBQ party thinger. :3

I wish a certain someone was going to her party thinger. :/ :c

I guess I should go get ready now. :3


Carolyna, you traveled so far, trying to escape the pain, start again where you are, Carolyna, you keep following your star, no body said you're beautiful, you're beautiful the way you are.
Carolyna- Melanie C ♥


Ps. Istillmisshim.

No comments:

Post a Comment