What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Monday, July 26, 2010

Ohgosh Sammie...

So Sammie is over at the moment, and she's drinking a Monster.
She's going crazy o.o;
She's now sitting on the floor on the fetal position.
I'm kind of scared. xD
This is what we've done today
- Went for a super long bike ride
- Hacked Kevin's msn. xD
- Talked to many guys on Kevin's msn saying "hey sexy"
We're now talking to Paul, and Eric.
She started talking to Narcy saying this(on my msn btw):
каикоωѕкı. says:
hey there goodlookin'
why is your name nancy? D:

She somehow got Eric to come over. xD
I'm actually dying, she's so hilarious.
teaching Sadie how to hug. xD
She gave Wedgie a Mohawk.
She just broke up with my dog. T_T
"Did you just belch?"

So this is the plan, when Eric comes here, she's gonna open the door and say "Hey sexy ;)"

We're off to the store soon to buy more Monsters. 8DD

"I know for a fact you can buy two Monsters for five dollars" -me
*flails* -Sammie.

Looool so we got bored, and somehow ended up on Stefan's YouTube channel o.o;
It was actually pretty hilarious, his videos are too funny. x3
We were watching his one video where he's just staring at the camera for like two minutes. We almost died. Then my dad called right in the middle of it. I couldn't stop laughing. x33
Here, watch his videos yourself. xDD
omg, he'll hate me for this.

http://www.youtube.com/user/usedthrones#p/u

"What else should we write about?"
"Potatoes"
YAY!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you guys are having fun (Y)

    And ooh gosh, that video. Lmfaoo. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you see his procrastination video? I was in his English class for that XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that video x3 it's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete