What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Lolololol this is funny.

Just because I have absolutely nothing better to do with my life, so I do stupid crap like this, I've been texting Narcy anonymously on my dads phone. Just cause I have no life.
He prolly knows it's me, but it's still hilarious.
This is the conversation;

me: I see you.
Narcy: K
Me: You suck
Narcy: Word
Me: Fo sho homie
Narcy: Right
Me: Yo, let's date
Narcy: I'm good
Me: ouch. okay, I see how it is Me: Will you have my children?
Narcy: No
Me: Why not?
Narcy: Cause

I'm still waiting for a reply..x3
I know this isn't even that funny, but I'm dying here.

This is just to fill time, and to refrain myself from getting even more upset because someone else won't text me back.

Me: You don't love me anymore do you?
Narcy: I don't know you o.o
Me: You do actually, we're secretly best friends.

If he ever sees this, I'm terribly sorry Narcy, I love you LOL 8D

1 comment: