What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Sunday, July 4, 2010

YAAAAAAAAAAAY.

"Oh dorito you are so sexy, please date me, see I'm drunk yaayyyyy. Dorito and I are going to get married. Why do you have to write all my shit down, of me being pretend drunk, make sure you write that down. OM NOM NOM. I'm not drunk, how about that?"

I like energy drinks.

My computer is working again.

Quinn is boss.

I am now fasinated by the letter Q *stares*

"Die, eat it, eat it, die die! Oh he hit me, he's not dead. Okkay i have to be really careful here. Ohhh i died, thanks alot Caroline, you're not even encouraging me to win."

So yesterday at two in the morning, i was on the telephone with Quinny (ooouuuuu Q) and i couldn't sleep. So he told me to sleep on the floor. And instead of getting up and sitting on the floor like a normal person, i rolled off my bed and landed on my back. I am retarded like that.

This is why people shouldn't give me energy drinks. GAWSHHHHHH.

Quinnnnn <3

;D

he be beast at that game or somethang.

"pssst. pssssssst.PSSSSSSSST. PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTT"
"What?"
"I tried getting your attention"
"hi."
"HIIIIIII"

*random fit of laughter*

каикоωѕкı. says:
quinn wants your babies
bokma says:
who the hell is quinn
каикоωѕкı. says:
my saviour
bokma says:
uh huh

"Mmmmmmmmm person *pets* he's right beside me, and i'm stroking his face.
Person! Where did you go?!?! I didn't turn you off! D:"

"i'm your saviour"
"That's a lights song!"
"Ohgod. you're talking to the wrong person abouyt lights"
Who am i supposed to talk to then?!"
"Stefan"

"Caroline, who sings this song?"
"Lights ;DDDDD"
"Maybe you should keep it that way!"

Quinn; he is super cool, yaw.


Random person; i like his face.

3 comments:

  1. LMFAO <3
    I love you, especially with energy drinks. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ehhhh... sounds worse than Clara + coffee. Surprisingly D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am worse than Clara. I just don't get extremely hyper *that* often.

    ReplyDelete