What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Dear Quinn;

"I want to have your children, let us get married, be with me forever, ps you have a nice face"
"don't say it"
"too late i said it "
"what would you do if he asked you out?"
"say yes"
"i thought you didn't like him?"
"i don't"
*bursts into a giant fit of laughter while i attempt to tell him a hypathetical story of why i would say yes*


"what is the cutest thing in the world? Quinn Fappiano, Quinn Fappiano. what is the cutest thing in the world, not Stefan Petkov or Narcy Sada. Quinn Fappiano cause he's hotta." ♫


I love late night phone conversations with Quinn. <3

looooooooooooooooooool so i was playing de blob, and was trying to beat the robot thing. and something horrible happened which would be impossible to explain, but i kept screaming "NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NONONONONO NOOOO NOOO NO NO NO"
then my sisster came and and was like "what the hell caroline?!?!?!" i couldn't stop laughing. xDDDD


I love Quinn.


Dear him, i wish you would text me back. kay thanks.

2 comments:

  1. I totally don't understand half of this. (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lool the first thing is Quinn and I talking about Narcy.
    The second part is Quinn singing a song. and the last part is just self explanatory.

    ReplyDelete