What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Wow. D:

This is becoming such a horrible day.
I'm getting yelled at by my father for just about everything.
Then he told me Joe told him a whole bunch of stuff about *my* situation that he has just about no business in.
Found out everyone is lying to me.
And to top it all off, My dad was about to order the Lights shirt for me, but they don't ship to Canada. Woot.
Now I just want to curl up in my bed and die.
Because even though people say it'll all get better.
It won't.
It just keeps getting worse.

All I wanted was to talk to you, you said everything was fine and that I did nothing wrong. Then I find out you get mad whenever I try to talk to you.
You could of just effing told me you didn't want to talk.

2 comments: