What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Friday, July 30, 2010

*deep breaths*

I can't breathe.
Ever have that feeling when you have major butterflies in your stomach, and are just completely nervous and worried. Then you have that lump in your throat and you can't tell if you're going to cry, or be sick. Yea, I have that feeling right now.
I get nervous easily when I talk to people I like or people I think are super cool.
I've been texting Narcy on my sisters phone. And my stomach is just bidwivcrgkrtj-ing
I asked him if we could hang out right now, because he said he was going to Tim Horton's, and I really just don't want to be home, because my parents and I got into a slight argument. Narcy keeps saying how it's super far away, and how I should just stay here. But I really just want to get out of here.
I'm actually just so...ugh. I don't even know. I feel like he hates me. I tried calling him too, and he didn't answer.
It's mostly cause I checked what time the bus would be coming, and it was coming in ten minutes, so I tried calling him just to get an answer faster, but he didn't answer.

And the fact I've been blogging just about Narcy is kind of sad...D:
I'm so pathetic.
He probably thinks I'm so creepy.

1 comment: