What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Friday, July 23, 2010

*cries*

I just try to help people out, because I do my best to be a really good friend, so I tell people I'm there for them, and am there if they need me. Because that's what a good friend does. But no. Every time I try and help people out, they never want to talk to me. I try to help as much as I can. But people say they just don't want to talk, or anything else. And it makes me upset because you have someone, who is trying to help you, who is there for you, and you push them away.
Thanks alot.
You all make me feel like a horrible friend, when I can't help you out.


I;m seriously done with this...
Bye facebook.
So much drama happening over facebook that I just don't want to be apart of it anymore.

2 comments:

  1. :( i talk to you!
    you're one of the few people i trust, you should feel special. :3
    you're an amazing friend, caroline. <3 <3

    ReplyDelete