What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Friday, July 30, 2010

50 posts in a month? Wow I'm good o.o;

Cause if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me
and your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I could be
Thinkin maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet
And you'll see me waiting for you on the corner of the street
So I'm not moving, I'm not moving♫

I'm getting ready. Oh. So. Slowly.
Because I have two hours to kill.
To head to Quinn's house.
(Looool)

I had this crazy dream last night, and I can't even remember what it was about. It was about Musical Theatre, I know that for sure. Clara, Elizabeth, Quinn, and Stefan were in it. o.o;
I wish I could remember it.

All my life I’ve tried
To make everybody happy while I
Just hurt and hide waitin for someone to tell me
It’s my turn to decide♫


So Narcy hates anonymous me. :c
Well, he definitely doesn't love anonymous me, because he didn't answer me after I asked if he loved me. :C
I'm still waiting for "him" to message me back...I don't get it. What did I do wrong? T_T
...Everything, that's what. D:
Ugh, I was really looking forward to spending my Saturday with him...
Oh well...I'm now sleeping over at Sammie's house.
That should be fun...
I'm still dying on the inside though, knowing he didn't want to hang out in the first place.

I have to go finish getting ready.
:C

1 comment:

  1. I remember around this time last year, I also had a dream about musical theatre. You, Elizabeth, Joey and a girl in my sister's grade were in that dream. And Taylor Swift music. It was strange. x3
    xx

    ReplyDelete