What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Saturday, July 3, 2010

I'm liking my new layout.

So I realized, the feeling of being replaced isn't the best feeling ever. And to feel said feeling twice in on night is slightly..well, the opposite of good.
everyone likes them more than me now.
Everyone cares about her way more than me now.
And I don't even know how it happened.

I'm gonig to take a nap,
I stayed up until four am with Ashley and Joe.
So many adventures in one day.

Yesterday was one of the best days ever;
Pool party with best friends, wandering the streets with said best friends, getting lost, more fun times with other best friends, laughter, jokes, getting wet, scaredness, hugs, anger, annoyances.
While all of us went to Tim Hortons, I was sitting with Ashley, talking about our feelings, and then I started crying..I don't know if Aaron noticed or not, but he did try to make me feel better, without even knowing if I was sad or not. xD
(I kow I skipped through the story, but there's too much)
Ashley and I left Clara and Joe at 2am ish, we went back to my house, sat around and talked, then at around 3, we went out to find Joe on kind street. Went to tim hortons, then sat in my kitchen, then slept.

I love my friends. <3

3 comments:

  1. Oh god I can't read your post without highlighting it! X_X..xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then you Eric need you eyes checked cause I read it perfectly :P But...when i first opened it I went blind for like 2 seconds...but that's not the point.

    Oh and Caroline love, I love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new episode is pretty awesome. :)

    I'm sorry I wasn't there for you yesterday; I should have been. D: I don't want you feeling replaced. *hugs*

    But yes, you're right... Yesterday was a very fun day! :3
    xx

    ReplyDelete