What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Thursday, July 8, 2010

So talk to me and make me feel fine; I hope you care all the time. (L)

I want this damn situation to be fixed already.
Really? That's your reason? D:
If it is, get over it.
It's not a big deal.
Even if it is, that shouldn't prevent you from talking to me.
Sadface..

I miss Clara.
My iced capp melted. D;
I love Lights.
I broke my own unbreakable vow. T_T
I'm at the laundromat, and I'm bored.

Love me even if I'm a mess, take me as I am bad or best. <3
You balance me out; you're the minus to my plus.
Lights^ <33

I'm such a mess right now. Like, it's so freaking hot in the office. I'm so hot right now. And so ugly. Like, I can feel the ugly. D:

So charlie may come visit me. That's cool. I don't even care, I'm that bored/lonely, that I'd ask anyone to visit me, even Barney. ;o

My iced capp be gone. :c

And I got you all figured out, you need everyone's eyes just to feel seen. (8)

I love Sam Hart, like oh my gosh, so much (L)
He's brilliant.
And beautiful.
And his voice makes my heart melt.
He covered I Never Told You by Colbie Caillat;

But I never told you, what I should have said,
No I never told you, I just held it in.
And now, I mkiss everything about you,
Can'tt believe I still want you.
After all the things we've been through,
I miss everything about you, without you.(8)

Let's go away, even thoguh it's a long way. <3 (8)

In my eyes he can do no wrong, in his mind i'm a little child. He's the words in my favorite song, but to him I am juvenile. I'm the love he will never love I'm the friend that he calls a friend and if i'm not the careful crush I'll be one heart, one woman and then.. (8)

I just made a new friend. ;D
Her name be Caitlynn, she went to BR last semester. We just started talking like right now. xD

Kay I'm done, I'll just keep posting random lyrics. xDD
Peace :3
Ps. I wish Quinny gets better soon. <3




Confession; I lied. <3

2 comments:

  1. What's wrong with Quinn? I feel so out of the loop.
    I miss you too. I hate those days when you can feel the ugly. It's just disgusting.

    What unbreakable vow?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quinny has been sick the past few days.
    And I made an unbreakable vow to not be depressed all the time, I broke it after a day.

    ReplyDelete