What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Thursday, July 15, 2010

How did you get so cold?



So I had a pretty alright day today.
Had mid-term exam today, easy as an easy bake oven. ;3
I finished first. Yay!
When we got out of school ,I met up with spencer, and we went to avondale, when we walked out, my dads truck was kinda just chillin at the school parking lot
"WHY IS MY DAD HERE?!?!" I uttered to Spencer.
I dragged him along with me.
That's just what I do.

My dad told me to go to the laundromat, I agreed, and I told him if I do, I wants to go to Lights' concert in exchange, he just laughed, which means no.
But then I asked if I could get one of her shirts, he deffinitely agreed. :3

My dad insisted that I go home first, I walk in, and everything from my room is gone, I freaked
"I"VE BEEN JIPPED. MY STUFF WAS JACKED"
I then went upstairs to Emily's old room, and there was my stuff;
My dad and Hannah moved my stuff as a surprise. <33
Everything was wonderful, I had a new room, I was getting a Lights shirt, and I was blasting Lights songs in my new room, while cleaning it.

Then I got forced into going to the laundromat, and got yelled at because I didn't leave at exactly 6:oo.

I'm now just sitting here in the heat, listening to Lights, loving her, and thinking.

Why am I so stupid?...
I keep bugging Narcy and Stefan about hanging out, when they clearly hate me...
I just don't get why they don't want to hang out, they say they will, but never do, I don't think they hate me or anything...I never did anything to them anyway.. :/

Well anyway...I want this shirt:



I am now going to post amazing lyrics:

First time we met your face became etched in my mind. You were the sun I was the one who worshiped you. My hands were your guns, your eyes were my "muse".
And I knew you could never love me, I had so much sorrow inside, you could never reach. But can I still keep a place in your heart?
You broke my heart. You promised me the moon and stars. I fell for your dreams, I fell for your lies, there was no other way, you know I tried.
And I knew you could never love me, I had so much sorrow inside you could never reach, but can I still keep a place in your heart?
There is something I want you to know I think you know exactly what it is, I didn't want to save you. I set our house on fire to watch it burn, but I couldn't just leave you. And I knew you could never love me, I had so much sorrow inside you could never reach but I'll ask you this, Will you still miss me? (Yes I'll miss you) Will you love me? (Yes I'll love you) (8)

Silverstein Feat. Lights
The end.
<3

Imisshim...

2 comments:

  1. .... I'm questioning who Him is. Just curious and all.

    I'm glad you had a good day today :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Him is him, gosh, not that hard to comprehend. ;3

    ReplyDelete