What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My adventure to buy LIGHTS.ACOUSTIC.


I couldn't find The album cover, but this'll do.

So the adventure started by me heading to Eastgate Mall. I hurried to HMV, in need of this album. I look around the store for it, but couldn't find it (OHNO!) So I ask the nice fellow there if he could help me out, because I was about to die. While he was looking it up on the computer, we had a lovely conversation about Lights, and he said her Second Go video was amazing, I just had to agree. ^-^
he said there was one copy of the album left, I was so extatic, you don't even know.
We walk over to the back, and it wasn't there D:
So he asked the random girl in the back where it was, and she said "Oh, I put it on the 'new Release' wall"
So, we walk over to this mystical wall, and there it was; one last copy of LIGHTS.ACOUSTIC. I jizzed when I saw it. (L)
When he was 'ringin' it up' we had more lovely conversations about Lights
"So, do you know if she's on tour right now?"
"Yea, she is, she has a show in Toronto on the 24th"
"And I'm just going to guess that you're going."
"Well...no D:"
"Why not?!"
"I'm not allowed :c"
*hands me the bag*
"Thank you so much! *skips away*"

On my way out of HMV, I saw Ashley and jelena <333
And I also saw my good friend Sarah.
I was just so happy.
Goshness! 8D

I'm listening to the cd now, and it's like extreme love to the ears. Beautiful. ^-^

2 comments:

  1. YOU WERE AT THE MALL TODAY?? ME AND YVONNE WERE AT THE MALL TODAY, WE SAW ASHLEY AND JELENA AND ERIN! D:

    ReplyDelete