What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wow.

People are so stupid.
Like really.
I'm trying to give up here, because I don't want to deal with this damn drama anymore.
So just stop.
Everyone is now involved in all this crap; everyone hates me. Thank you so much.

Whatever, I'm not even going to talk about this anymore.
It's done.

oh, and nice job trying to be friends. (y)

1 comment:

  1. Baby girl, whats wrong hunny.
    WHY AREN'T YOU CALLING ME !!!!

    p.s. sorry for shouting I just love you so so so so so much annnnd I want you to smile. You deserve to.

    LOVE YOU! <3

    ReplyDelete