What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

There's not alot I feel obliged to share, worth talking about.♫

There's one thing you should know,
This is for real, this time I mean it,
I'm coming clean please don't let go.
I said from the start that you can take it or leave it,
I prefer that you keep it,
don't let go.
This is the best thing that I've ever had for real.

I love Motion City Soundtrack. ♥

So today in history, this is what was said while looking at pictures;
"That guy at the bottom looks like Mr. T" -Anthony
"Yea, because Mr. T and Hitler were best friends" -Mr. Biagetti.
I died. x3
My history teacher is pretty hilarious.
Like once, he started singing Bad Romance by Lady Gaga because it was stuck in his head. And he's really sarcastic, which I love.
And he looks exactly like Mr. Agro. O.o;
They're like twins.

Dear you, I'm most definitely, terribly sorry.

Oh gosh, Motion City Soundtrack songs are all that is playing on my ipod right now, it's on shuffle. ;3 ♥

Maybe I need to stop trying. It gets me nowhere anyway...

Hey! Guoys! I's got my old best friend back. ♥
Aria and I be talking again, and I's happy,
He said when he comes down here to visit his sister who is going to university down here that he'll visit me. :3

And sometime in August, hopefully me, Chelsey, Sammie, and apparently Stefan are going to Ottawa to chill. :3
I'm so excited, it's gonna be hella fun.
And I get to see Aria, yayy!

I would never pull the trigger, but I've cried wolf a thousand times, I wish you could feel as bad as I do, I've lost my mind.♫

OMGOSH LIGHTS.ACOUSTIC CAME OUT TODAY HOLY CRAP I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVEN'T MENTIONED THIS UNTIL RIGHT NOW!!!! I'M GOING TO BUY IT SOON. YEAH! GAAAHHHHH LIGHTS♥♥♥♥
Kay, I'm done. :3

I really need to get a new cellular device.
It seems that now, everyone has one but me, well, except for a few people I know. x3
But really, Spencer is now getting a phone, and Aria asked me for my number but I was all "I has no phone D:" and he was all "Aww dang I wanted to text you"
Well....not in those exact words, but you get the point. (:
And I would like to text a few certain other people. ;3

Anyway, I'm off to go buy Lights acoustic album. then to the laundromat.
And SOMEHOW! wax the laundromat floors all by myself. T_T
I'm challenged, I can't do it.


No matter what they say, I'm not okay.♫


...Him. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment