What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Saturday, July 24, 2010

grrrr.

So it seems facebook really does hate me.
all my notes disappeared. :/
i wanted to find a certain note i wrote but my notes are gone. :/

i love this:
"he wants to bomb your fuckin house,
with different, chemical compounds.
he's mad that you compared him to a stuffed mushroom toy
he said, that's not me, im a real boy"
*dies laughing*
Quinn pro at remaking lyrics.
especially about Stefan and Narcy.

Quinn, you should start talking now. since we're on the phone and you haven't said anything for the past ten minutes. Kay thanks.

1 comment: