What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Please let this be worth the fall...

*Hold on, I need a drink before I start.
Ohdang D: we ran out of Coke, I guess Pepsi will just have to do...

*starts*
My knee has been in so much pain lately, roar.
I haven't been in the best mood, most of you probably know why..
Well, my knee, obviously, and another thing, but that doesn't need to be mentioned. :/
Summer school sucks, all I did today was legit slept during class, I was just so tired.
And seriously, I've taken that class like 3 times, I know everything.
So I slept, and journaled through the day.
I have 18 pages of random stuff that was on my mind that I just wrote down. Pree crazy. o.o
I read like half of it to Quinn x3 even though it's mostly just personal stuff, that I needed to vent.
After school, I limped home, was forced to clean right when I got there, nbd.
Then I messaged Narcy and Stefan to see if they were busy,
cause seriously, I was so bored and lonely, and everybody else was busy or something.
But they never replied so I just decided to take a nap, then when I woke up I got a message from Narcy saying he was too tired to do anything and that he's gonig to take a nap looool.
Stefan just never replied :/ but we did talk earlier, and said he wasn't able to go to Sammie's BBQ on saturday. Makes me sad, but oh vell..I tried :/

After my nap, my dad came home to pick me up, even thoguh I was completely out of it (tired as hell) and in so much pain I could barely move. So I am now at the laundromat. Still in pain. there was a puppy here, I almost died he was so cute <333

So now I'm sitting here, still in pain, waiting to start cleaning and stuff..
Listening to Lights, holymotherofpotatochips I seriously love her so much!
If I could I would marry her and have her children.
You know, if I was capable of doing so.
Kay I walk away. <3

1 comment:

  1. Hope your knee gets better soon :/
    Love how you ended this off.
    xx

    ReplyDelete