What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sadface.

So, I'm on the verge of tears, and I'm not exactly sure why..
I'm just sad for some reason.
Maybe it's the fact I feel forgotten,
or the fact I can't beat the last level of De blob
There's a scary robot at the end. :c
I don't know what to do.
It's scaring me.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you beat the robot soon! D:

    Feel better, too. "It's a Boy/Girl Thing" is a funny movie. Check it out or something. :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't worry, just picture it naked. (idk why i said that, just the first thing that popped into my mind :$)
    i'm here for you though!
    that's what friends do.
    and i loveeee youuuuu :3 <3

    ReplyDelete