What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Wootwoot.

Today was a good day.
I spent the day with Chelsey and Quinn; best friends. <3
We went to gage park, then got free slurpees from 711.
I made a friend named Robert, he's a squirrel.
He had nuts in his mouth. <3
We went to Mcdonalds and I boguht a double cheese burger
Double Rainbowwww!

What does this mean? So bright, so vivid,
What does this mean? It's starting to look like a triple rainbow. ♫♥

We created alot of inside jokes.
The only songs we listened to today were Your Man, Your love is my drug, and Stephen by Kesha. <3

You know my mushroom named Nancy? Yea, I accidently kept calling it Narcy, now that is its name..x33
I'm holding him now. <33

I borrowed my dads phone to text Stefan. :3
Made my day pretty much. *nods*

Loooool "heading to lady gaga" Quinn..x33

My day kinda got ruined when,
1. He stopped texting me back.
2. I fell off my bike at the park and completely injured my knee; it hurts so dang bad. :C
Then my dad kept making jokes about it, which just made me want to cry..
Glad Quinny was there to help me walk. :3 <3


On another note;
I no longer care what people think, at all.
If some people can't be happy for others if they like someone, then they shouldn't belong in your life.
That situation is in the past, so stop worrying about it. Let it go. It doesn't matter anymore. Just worry about the future and present (even though, technically there isn't a "present" if you think about it) like who you want and don't worry about what stupid jealous people have to say.
That was Caroline's deep paragraph for the day.

Butnoreally; a certain three people are mad about this. Get the eff over it. Especailly their situation, dudes, it's done.. :/

Butyea, I lied, and I don't care what people say, I'm done with denying it.
You live once, and if you're gonna live life by living lies and keeping from doing what you think is right, then eff that.
But yea; <3 :3
And if things don't work out, fine, I don't care,


and I love Quinn kaythnxbye. <3

4 comments:

  1. I love caroline too x3 you need anything, just ask okay? Except cheeseburgers xDDDD

    ReplyDelete

  2. I wish I was there with you guys. D=
    I miss you all like crazy... Eep.
    I liked your "deep paragraph". Makes total sense, dude. (;
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stop writing a damn comment if you're just gonna delete it. >.<

    ReplyDelete